Headlines News :
Home » » accepting kareena that she is pregnent said : i will not try to hide my baby bump

accepting kareena that she is pregnent said : i will not try to hide my baby bump

Written By Vikram Singh on Wednesday 24 August 2016 | 07:21

Actress Kareena Kapoor  is pregnant and is expecting first child. Adding that any role for the film will not try to hide your baby bump. "The pregnancy will not affect my work and career."
Kareena says, "Of course I normally spend  my life. I am a working woman, and there is no harm in it. I love my work and I am passionate for it. When I was in my mother's womb then Actress want to be. so I will work until the age of 80 years. "
He said, "I will not even try to hide it should roll. I am on the (pregnant) is proud and has nothing to hide. I'll choose whatever movie it like you see me the same way I am . at the moment I am working on dates, so everything depends on the fact that I have feelings. "
Karina in October Shashank Ghosh's The Wedding weare "will start shooting. Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar and also starring Tlsania crest. "Weare The Wedding," a romantic comedy in which four girls from Delhi to go on a trip to Europe
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. NaajaR Amli - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger